Summer & Winter English Training Course
The study abroad program for summer and winter system is a program in which students pay their own expenses to participate in International Summer / Winter schools hosted by other universities affiliated with Y'sU(Youngsan University) during the vacation period and receive recognition from Y'sU(Youngsan University) through a study abroad program.
1. Eligible Candidates
- Currently enrolled Y'sU(Youngsan University) students without any disqualifications for overseas travelling
- GPA 3.5 or above
- High proficiency level in official foreign language fluency certification
2. Required Application Documents
- Original certificate of language proficiency (for certificate holders only)
- Application form, Letter of Pledge, Plan of Study and Recommendation Letter
3. Selection Process
- Selection Announcement
- Application Submission
- Document Screening (Academic Performance and Language Ability)
- Send the candidate students information to the Partner Universities for the final admission decision.
- Notification of the Selection Result (on the website)
4. Support Details
- Offer scholarships for each country to be dispatched (only available once)
5. University and Institutions to be Dispatched
- Students will be dispatched to partner universities or language institutions in English speaking countries and non-English speaking countries such as China, Indonesia, Vietnam and Japan.
|Inquiry||Mr. Kim Hyunglok / email@example.com|