Campus life Go Global !
Issuing internet certificates
- Certificates can be issued where internet service and color printer are available.
- Payment can be made by mobile phone or credit card.
- Issuing certificates are available after the signing up for a membership at the site listed on the right side
- Issuing internet certificates is subject to commission in addition to the fee for issuing certificates.
- KRW 500 for issuing certificate, KRW 1,000 for commission, KRW 500 for an additional certificate
Automated certificate issuing machine
- Installed location
- Haeundae campus : Next to the Comprehensive Service Center on the first floor in Building D
- Yangsan campus : Next to the Comprehensive Service Center on the first floor in Sungsim Hall · Service hours
- Haeundae campus : Office hours (09:00~18:00 during semesters / Not available during weekend and public holidays)
- Yangsan campus : 24hours (available during weekend and public holidays)
- Estimated time of service : Available instantly
Handing civil affairs (issuing civil affairs documents through fax)
- Use of method : Requests for civil affairs are available at any community service center throughout the nation.
- Service hours : 09:00~17:00 (Not available during weekend and public holidays)
- Estimated time of service : Available within three hours
- Inquiry : 051-540-7018.9
Issuing postal stamp for civil affairs at post office
- Use of method : Filling up the documents to request the civil affairs with the inclusion of fee at post office throughout the nation
※ Comprehensive Service Center, Youngsan University, 288 Junam-ro, Yangsan-si Kyungsangnam-do (postal code 50510)
- Estimated time of service : Available within three to four days after receiving the request of civil affairs
- Inquiry : 055-380-9162.3